Saturday, August 24, 2013

The soup garden farm market place.




The soup garden farm marketplace I imagine  initially being two long post and pole buildings facing each other, the roofs shading the thoroughfare but allowing for some sun. Venders would have a ten by twelve foot permanent stall. These are some of the types of venders I imagine seeing at the marketplace; lots of fresh colorful
 flowers, flower venders, fresh baked breads, soup stands, vegetable venders( local farmers), Painters, artist stalls, craftsmen, quality garden tools, locally produced textiles, honey venders, seed vendors, lots of color.  A vibrant and wholesome market place, perhaps even with a small square with a micro stage. I have also thought that we could have a demonstration aquaponics system greenhouse attached to the marketplace. That’s all so far.
I also have been collecting pictures of marketplaces from around the world, online.
If you have any pictures of marketplaces,
I would be grateful if you shared them with me.

Thank you
 Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment