Saturday, August 3, 2013

The future is coming to you!

                                            The future is coming to you!
      
                               Fiction or reality, you choose!

So what it comes down to, is really building it, the future!

To many I may appear bodacious, but if you read through the history of my writing, you will find that’s not entirely true…. Lol.
I believe I observe the world uninhibited and transformable.

I have a vision of  the world transformed.
I started out on the opposite end of now, I envisioned huge city’s that where single building cities, I envisioned recycling whole cities, I investigated a lot of necessary internal systems and added efficiencies where I thought they could work. I have many ideas for what I call Efficient human living systems.
Imagine a pyramid two thousand feet tall that comfortably housed a million people or more. Imagine all the land for miles around it, the view from the city, sprinkled with flowers and Farms organically built into the landscape, and then beyond that, forests and savanna. Trains would service the people and the city. All tracks leading north and away from the city.

My problem wasn’t designing the city, there is smart people to do that and there is lots of futuristic cities out there on the internet.
The real challenge was to get people to want to live in a single building pyramid city, to even imagine it, the money to buy the land, to design it, to collect the resources and build it, that was the tough part to figure out…
So I started thinking about humans, I started observing humans, I started observing myself.

What did I really want?

Not this building.
I wanted to contribute back to humanity for the grace humanity has offered me in my life.
Appreciation and introduction.
 I discovered the starting point
Just a couple months ago, It all started with a calm mind and you my wonderful friends online supporting me in my writings. You folks hear on facebook and blogger, have given me the courage to dream on and connect the dots. I believe in you, because  you believe in me, and you know that I am just another foul-able human being that wants to be present and participate in the world transformation that is necessary.. My friends, humanity, you are what and who is important, I know that.

Actually, we have already started  down the path to pyramid city or some future efficient city. The moment I started writing this document your reading, the movement was begun, the idea planted, the vision shared. The ripple effect of this document and the ideas within, are now transforming our future even as you read.

We are going to start off as a media and entertainment company.
We are going to entertain you, as we recruit followers, participants, design and install
The transforming future right in front of you, with your help, you get to choose.
We are creating a continues reality TV show, that interacts with you the online audience. First on Youtube, then cable, The audience gets to chose what our transforming future looks like, Our direction, our designs and our own high standards which we hope to achieve. With out you, the online interactive participants, to help guide us with choice, we would have no audience and no interest. The whole thing is based on you choosing your potential future, with some creative and organizing assistance.
The  whole organization will remain  transparent and  audit-able by all followers at all times. We expect the feed back, so we may become more efficient and transformable, eventually reflecting a constant state of trans formative being.

Online groups will be formed on fully interactive platforms and managed by  teams, who’s completely transparent developing conversations will be online and on camera available for all to observe.
These online groups and conversations will range from; the soil food webs, microbes and mycelia, that supplies us with our food, to; the content in the steel that erects our future cities. The entertainment will be the future we are building.

First; We will start building our base of followers off of my Facebook profile page.
We need to build a large group of followers to build a voice.
We can talk about this idea there.

Second; Once we garner enough attention, either I will find some one that can help me put a Kikestarter idea together to get the initial financing necessary to assemble the first team of reality TV world transformers.
Or, a person steps forward to sponsor and speak in support of the team of reality TV world transformers.
 Third; Establish a headquarters/ barracks and start interacting online and filming the reality TV continuum.

That’s the plan so far, once we assemble in a headquarters we will continue further developing the idea, and you with us there watching, choosing and participating In the design of our future.

My function is to be an observe, support, participate, contribute and be present with a calm mind.


I only ask that you share this if you find this interesting, and please do friend and follow me.

Note;
I will not be forming any other groups unless I announce it, on line and on camera.


Thank you, and I will see you in the future we make together.

Seth J. Galli

NOTE;   
I reserve the right to this collection of harmonious ideas for humanity and the betterment of humanity.

PS. May a calm mind overtake you and sweep you away in joy.




No comments:

Post a Comment