Friday, March 2, 2012

MY EXPERIENCES QUITE PROFOUND WITH MY WORDS I SHAKE THE GROUND.



MY EXPERIENCES QUITE PROFOUND WITH MY WORDS I SHAKE THE GROUND.

I am attempting to restrain my self hear in these words, my heart, my breast of soul, shakes with rage,indignant rage, a rage only stirred by the boldness of ignorance and the indifference that accompanys it.

I am hear in Philadelphia where monuments of innumerable variety are on every corner,on every park.
Men of character, of valor; of nobility, of heart,those that paved the paths i walk in America with their blood.

In the Philadelphia museum of art,on the way to the bathroom,set at the end of the hall, an angel stands holding a stone tablet,inscribed on the tablet are these words;

            BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART FOR THEY SHALL SEE THE FACE OF GOD.

                                       

                                          Philadelphia,the city of brotherly love. 

I was in a bar only hours ago, a rest from a cold windy walk,i was having a conversation with a male
of the human species. I would not call him a man.We were  talking about the documentary i am making about micro trash.A lady that was with him asked me asked me some questions about the kinds of trash i was filming. the conversation was liveley and both where engaged and inquisitive -
 I asked them what they thought caused people to be so unconscious as to litter- the lady asked if i had been to urope and that urope was spotless in comparison to the U.S. and that the experiance had humbled her.... The male said it was the black race..
I wished them well, paid for my beer and walked back to my hotel room.



                                                    It was Abraham Lincoln that said;
                                              
                                A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITS SELF CANNOT STAND.

                                                                       AND
                                             
                                                THESE TRUTHS BEING SELF EVIDENT.


Racial division ,racial blame, racism of any type, is not only Un-American it is inhuman and impotent of intelligence, it has no future. Any ideological dogmas or belief systems that divide humans or sets them,one different than the other against each-other,is the face of true evil.

      IMAGINE BEING GUILTY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FOR BEING BORN!

INCLUSION, UNIVERSAL RESPECT AND FAITH IN THE FUTURE OF A ALL HUMAN COLLABORATION IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD IN THIS WORLD.


Thats all i have to say about that.
Seth



 


 

2 comments:

  1. wow. i live in an all white town and they are very trashy. i don't go out anymore or speak to anyone because my heart can't take any more anger, sorrow by talking to these kinds of people and i seem to run into them everytime i go out. you inspire me with your words, if you want you can visit my blog also, viewsfromanoldwhitewoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      It is easy to notice all the things that are wrong in the world,each of us has to create a new story in our lives,you create the story you live in,create a new story for your self of what you enjoy and what your dreams are for a alternate reality.keep telling that new story of joy and it will happen.It is working for me.I would enjoy a ongoing conversation with you, if you would like. every day is not filled with flowers and sun shine,some days you have to be both to lift the day, smile at the mirror, go out side and don't look for anger look for beauty.

      Delete