Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Me and my ideas in cyberspace

My name is Seth.I have been writing social theory's for six years.A majority of my writing has been trail markers for my own reference and has gone unshared.I have been studying business biography's and historical world leaders for twenty two years.
I am a veteran of Desert storm.I have traveled and lived in  many community's throughout the United States. I grew up on a two thousand acre cattle ranch in central Idaho.

The above description of myself is to give the reader some scope of my experiences so as not to be confused as being a random message.

My social theory;

 First, please ask your self "what are the foundations of community?"

To create world change from a enriching social stand point,The initiating organization must include in its founding principles these three tenants to sustain stable and enriching growth patterns.

First tenant: The list of universal human needs.

 (This tenant establishes a baseline for building universal respect and self respect.)Google IT. haha

Second tenant: Self actualization.

(this tenant out lines our primal drive)

The third tenant: web 2.0

(this tenant is the most effective and efficient form of communication available on the planet.)

The combination of all three tenants becomes: Community actualization and  socially enriching world change.

Tenant 1 + tenant 2 + tenant 3 = community actualization 2.0

OR
 Tools of reasoning.
(tenant 1 = environment) + (tenant 2 = motive) + (tenant 3 = means/tools) = =( Agenda, motivation and out come)

For further conversation and debate, make a coment.

No comments:

Post a Comment